Tuesday, October 19, 2010

David Choi....

Oh my heck I am in love with this guy right now. I know that sounds so dumb but I came across him on Youtube during one of my little soul searching for songs that go along with the mood and I love him. It has been a really long time since I have come across and artist that I just love and not just one song but all of them! I already downloaded both of his cds and listened to them all the way through at least once. Crazy I know but this is what happens when you are sick, you get to listen to music.

Now I don't mean this to feel like a pity party because it really isn't but this song really spoke to me and I guess its cause that's how I feel about myself sometimes, that other people view me that way but not a real secret love. Ha ha, anyway it's hard to explain but I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iTyQnT-tG8

Also here is another song by him that I just really enjoyed...I could be here posting all day but please enjoy him. If I could write music this is the sound that I would have, LOVE IT!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS-WmAyGCiY

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I like! you need to give me the cd so i can love him more

    ReplyDelete