Sunday, September 5, 2010

"Freckles" by Natasha Bedingfield

So I have been thinking alot about happiness. Do we only have it around others? Do we rely on them to make us happy or do I make myself truly happy. I know that sometimes other people rely on others for that but we need to learn to truly love who we are and find that inner happiness. Especially as girls we go through what seems to be the mountain/valley phase of confidence in ourselves. I am grateful to say though that after 24 years of life I can look in the mirror and think,I'm a good person. I came across this song by Natasha Bedingfield, who I love! It is called, "Freckles" and it is all about loving who you are. This is definately one of my top favorites right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4JG-5TE5vs

No comments:

Post a Comment