Monday, September 6, 2010

"Halfway Gone" by Lifehouse

I love Lifehouse, they have so many great songs! This is a song I came across the other day that just really took the words from my mouth. I'm still feeling this way about situations in my life. One of my favorite lines in this song is, "Talk is cheap, give me your word." I think sometimes people are great with their words but when you don't back up what you say...they mean nothing. When I feel that this is starting to happen I find I start distancing myself from these people because it bothers me so much. So that is another reason why I liked this song, I'm halfway gone and I've let you know, now what are you going to do about it? That is when you see the true colors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hynYXPIUQEs&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment